Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Behold Your Little Ones


3/4/13

This is a story I wanted to share told by the branch president's wife, Josy.

"On Monday night, Gabi gave us a scare by eating a 10-cent coin. After the experience in the hospital, she told me how she felt and what she did. She said, 'When I was hurting and I was crying a lot, and so I talked to God and I asked Him to make me better, and He said I'd be better, and he sits in the Prophet's chair, way up there in the top of the temple.' I was so amazed as a mother to see what insight God had given to my daughter. No one had ever talked to her about what there is in the Salt Lake Temple, but God showed to a four-year-old girl that the Prophet is His mouthpiece in this earth."

Have wonderful times!
-Élder Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment